21 Mar 2012

How I feel now

It has been long time since I posted blog last time. I've learned how I live and tried to refind myself. Actually you know, I've been to an amazing country Bhutan and I'm going to write about this journey. But, Before that, I wanna remain these words that I've kept in mind.

No expectation for anyhing
nobody knows the future

No comparison with others
you are the one and you cannot be others

Feel you are right now
to be fullfiled provids hapiness


I sometimes feel I really hate myself because I always think about myslf but not others. And that makes me more fool and selfish I think... I used to be like that always but now seince I've learned about philosophy things, that is getting change I hope.
I've thought about how terrible society is and I'm harted many people are sufferd from porverty, war and human rights. I want to change the situation but I can't. though, through my recent study, every active person who I met says "be the Change". So first, I want to practice something before I insist my opinions. I think that is the first step.
And I think I really need to brush up English...... that goes aweful
Please let me know what is not clear


Thank you
Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment