21 Aug 2012

Hello America :D

Hi there. (I know few people who's reading this blog..) This was about a month ago already. I had never had such money to travel to almost of the East coast but this was totally treated by the company. (instead I have to work there a bit but I'm so lucky and happy haha)
The places I went were Boston, New York, Orlando and Miami.. Get started from Boston











Happy birthday eve in America..... :) The quality of performance, audience and atmosphere were beyond my expectation. I just loved to be here.
To be continued..

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am glad you made it over here. Next time chicago? How is school going??

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally i made it ;) I'm in the summer vacation but I've been studying :( I wanna go anywhere when i have enough money :P how about you? Btw, I'm not sure really whom I'm talking with.. are you P..?

    ReplyDelete