23 Aug 2012

Moving to a little south

I thought I've already known about America because of dramas, celebs, movies, whatever, but I didn't know anything. To be honest, my first impression is unfortunately the segregate. When I was in the airport, I recognized who's working as pilots and who's working as cleaners. I was feeling very misery because of my ignorance. I'm Japanese, baby, stupid, very protected, whatever.... who are not living in cultural and racial diversity. I should not complain very much because I'm a just stranger and I've seen very small part of it. I just want to remain what I felt at that time.

Well, it's coming, picture time (I just named it)





Photos were taken in Tarry Town where the school located














]



It was just 24 hours but I understood why people love New York. There were lots of mixed stuffs and people and contradictions. Though I had fun to take pictures absolutely!! haha Wish I could stay more and visit Harem next time....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yui, Chris here! America! Wow. Yes it is an amazing place, I've been to New York too - make sure you go up the Empire Estate building, see a Broadway Show and see the Statue of Liberty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Chris :) yeah I should have been to places you suggested but I didnt have much time to see around :( probably Ill do next time!!

      Delete