16 Sept 2012

Beautiful Unique Thailand

After the short trip of Shang Hai, I headed to Thailand. I've been to Thai in March this year, so this is second time of this year. Why I visit Thailand is that I'm loving Thai food and culture. Many Japanese visit Thailand and love it. I became part of them!

Last time, I visited Bangkok in order to meet Sulak Sivataksa. He is one of the effective social activists. His studies are based on Buddhism and he has been doing many activities as a teacher, a writer, an author, and founder of many organization. Besides, according his back ground of education in England, he has been publishing many books in English. Some are in Japanese as well. 
At that meeting, he taught us how to deal with many problems in societies and in our mind. Also he talked about the recent Asian problems and the Asian history. After the meeting with Aja Sulak, I encountered the best meditation in my life. 
I want to write about them but this time I don't, because what I wanna write is not about this experience. And if I write about Aja Sulak, I need to study more. I just want to mention that previous trip has influenced me to come to Thai again :)

Well, again, after the long transit of Shang Hai, I landed in Thai, Bangkok. I visited Japanese friend and went around Bangkok. Actually I was shocked to see very globalized cities because last time I'd only seen the good part of Bangkok. Each station has big shopping mall and some stations don't have much distances that I can walk. Can you believe this is in Thailand? That's what we call "globalization".



Day 2, I went to see some Traditional architectures. These were simply beautiful and amazing. Sometimes my mom appears on photos below. haha 














No comments:

Post a Comment